Woman in ‘man-hating WhatsApp group stabbed boyfriend to death then had joint’

feminism has consequences

 

A woman who was part of a man-hating WhatsApp group stabbed her boyfriend to death as he slept then calmly smoked a joint, a court has heard. Alex Glanfield-Collis, 25, plunged a knife into John Maclean’s neck at her flat on April 12 this year, it is claimed. She then allegedly left the 35-year-old to bleed to death and wandered out onto the communal balcony, lit up a cannabis joint and cracked open a beer.

 

Glanfield-Collis was part of a WhatsApp group called ‘The C**t Club’ which was full of insulting and abusive comments from women about their boyfriends. Lisa Wilding, prosecuting, said: ‘As he slept, Alex Glanfield-Collis stabbed him once in his neck with a large hunting-type knife. ‘The knife passed through his neck muscle, his windpipe, a major artery and finally his chest cavity. ‘As he lay bleeding she calmly walked downstairs and told her 16-year-old stepson that she had killed his dad. ‘She then went out onto the communal balcony. Out there, she smoked a spliff, opened a beer and called the police.’

 

Police found Mr Maclean with a large wound to his neck and he died an hour later, jurors heard. Glanfield-Collis admitted killing Mr Maclean but she claims she cannot remember the attack. She said she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after years of abuse from him and must have lost her temper, the Old Bailey heard. When she dialled 999 on the morning of the murder she told the operator: ‘I just killed my boyfriend. I stabbed him in the neck.’ Prosecutor Wilding continued: ‘The prosecution say that she stabbed him in a rage and in anger, vengefully, intending at the very least to cause him serious harm and that she is therefore guilty of murdering him.’ She said the voice messages the couple exchanged ‘reveal a turbulent relationship with highs and lows’.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/06/woman-man-hating-whatsapp-group-stabbed-boyfriend-death-joint-8216547/

 

Child Killer Claiming To Be Transgender So He Can Move To Female Prison, Report Says

A man who was convicted of murdering two 10-year-old schoolgirls in August of 2002 is reportedly claiming to be transgender in hopes that he’ll be moved to a female prison for a “cushier life.”

Ian Huntley was sentenced to 40 years behind bars for the murder of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, both of whom attended the school where Huntley worked as caretaker.

Huntley murdered the two girls after luring them into his home in Soham, England. During the trial, Huntley claimed Wells was cleaning up in his bathtub after suffering a nosebleed and drowned; he subsequently killed Chapman as he was trying to muffle her screams. He admitted to dumping their bodies into a ditch, cutting off their clothes, and setting their corpses on fire.

Huntley, now 44 years old, is reportedly seeking a transfer out of HMP Frankland into a female prison, where he’ll identify as a female named Nicola.

“Huntley believes that he will have a much cushier life in a women’s prison. But he is mistaken as he will get a far harder time from female prisoners,” a source told the Daily Star.

“There are now a growing number of trans-prisoners in Frankland and Huntley is desperate to become a member of a group who will offer him a bit of protection,” the source continued.

Huntley is apparently asking pen-pals to send him women’s dresses, a blonde wig, and stockings for Christmas so he can pull-off the transgender look.

The murderer is reportedly trying to convince doctors that he is transgender, though it is unclear if he’s “made the official request for a sex-change,” reportsMetro.

report from The Telegraph in 2017 said Huntley had been attacked multiple times by other inmates and was transferred at least once:

Huntley has been attacked several times in prison, first at Wakefield Prison and also at Frankland Prison, where he was transferred to in 2008.

In 2005, he was scalded with boiling water by fellow inmate Mark Hobson; in 2010 he had his throat slashed.

Damien Fowkes, a former drug addict who was jailed for life in 2002 for a knifepoint robbery, allegedly attacked Huntley with a razor blade attached to a toothbrush a day before a planned search of their prison for weapons.

Huntley needed emergency hospital treatment after being slashed across the throat.

The report noted that Huntley attempted suicide several times: “While he was awaiting trial, he was found suffering a fit on the floor of his cell after saving up 29 anti-depressant pills in a box of teabags. In 2006 he was found unconscious in his cell and is believed to have taken an overdose; however, he survived both attempts.”

The convicted child killer also raped Katie Bryan, then 15, and conceived a child, Samantha, from the rape. Samantha asked her biological father via a letter why he killed Chapman and Wells. Huntley apparently replied, “It was the worst day of MY life.”

According to Metro, Samantha vowed to never contact Huntley again.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39220/child-killer-wants-sex-change-so-he-can-be-moved-amanda-prestigiacomo

 

Abortion Clinic Kicks Woman Out at Closing Time While She’s Hemorrhaging From Her Abortion

A woman who received an abortion at the Preterm abortion facility in Cleveland, Ohio, was forced to call 911 for an ambulance for herself after she was put out of the facility at the end of the business day while still hemorrhaging from her abortion.

The incident occurred on November 9, 2018, at approximately 5:50 p.m. The 911 recording obtained by local pro-life activist Fred Sokol, who also photographed the incident, revealed that the 25-year old patient had an abortion at 2:00 in the afternoon and was released despite her heavy bleeding because the clinic was closing and the workers just wanted to leave for the day.

“I’m outside Preterm and I’m bleeding heavy,” the caller explained to the 911 dispatcher. “Like they just — they just left me bleeding like this.”

The dispatcher later asked her, “Is the bleeding heavy?”

“Yes,” the caller replied. “I’m bleeding through my clothes.”

The dispatcher asked how many weeks pregnant the woman was. “I’m not pregnant no more,” she said. “I had the abortion.”

At times throughout the call, the patient can be heard sighing and verbalizing as if she was in pain.

The bleeding woman was finally transported by ambulance to Metro Health Hospital for further treatment, according to a heavily redacted CAD printout.

“This incident shows a gross lack of concern for women on the part of the Preterm workers. They just wanted to leave for the day and really didn’t care that this woman was bleeding uncontrollably,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue. “This is exactly how women die. This woman was fortunate that she was able to get help on her own.”

Newman referred to a June 2018, criminal case when New York abortionist Robert Rho was sentenced to serve sixteen months to four years in state prison for involuntary manslaughter after his abortion patient, Jaime Morales, hemorrhaged and died after an abortion. Rho knew Morales was hemorrhaging, but – like the Preterm workers – was in a hurry to leave the clinic for the day. He took steps to conceal her vaginal bleeding then released her knowing that she was still bleeding internally. Morales died a short time after her release.

In March 2014, Preterm was involved in the death of their own abortion patient, Lakisha Wilson. During the abortion, Wilson stopped breathing and suffered cardiac arrest. Records indicated that 911 was called a full thirty minutes later, but by then, it was too late to save her life.

“As we have been saying for years now, Preterm is a dangerous abortion facility that poses undue risks to women. It should have been shut down long ago,” said Newman. “Rest assured that we are taking action through the legal process to make sure no other women are hurt, killed, or kicked to the curb by this heartless abortion clinic staff.”

LifeNews.com Note: Cheryl Sullenger is a leader of Operation Rescue.

https://www.lifenews.com/2018/12/10/abortion-clinic-kicks-woman-out-at-closing-time-while-shes-hemorrhaging-from-her-abortion/

 

 

Kenya: Police Launch Manhunt for Cannibal Gang Terrorising Kiserian Residents

Police officers have launched a manhunt for a group of 15 boys that has been accused of raping, mutilating and eating body parts of a six-year-old girl in Kiserian, Kajiado.

The gang lured their victim and forced themselves on her one by one, before slitting her throat, drinking her blood and ingesting some body parts.

Initially, the police had linked the murder to members of the outlawed Mungiki sect but the latest revelations have baffled them.

Members of the public were able to arrest one of the suspects, a 17-year-old boy, who they beat up before handing him over to Kiserian police.

He was then taken to Ngong Subcounty Hospital where he received several stitches to his head.

The authorities have cautioned parents against letting their children walk alone and advised them to remain vigilant of the remaining 14 who are on the loose.

“Help us establish what’s happening with the youth in that area. They could be using drugs. Who is supplying them?” commented Ngong OCPD Joseph Mwika.

According to a source who spoke to The Star, the suspect in custody revealed the identities of all his accomplices.

The girl’s mother stated that her family was traumatised because the gang is still roaming free.

“My daughter underwent a lot of pain before she was killed. She had woken up to a bright day and was more playful on that Friday morning before she was kidnapped,” she regretted.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/35196-police-launch-manhunt-cannibal-gang-terrorising-kiserian-residents