No date yet for BC’s vote on proportional representation

VICTORIA (NEWS 1130) – The date for this fall’s referendum on electoral reform could be released later this month.

Attorney General David Eby says a report including more than 30 submissions by various stakeholders will be delivered May 30th.

“All of those submissions were considered in the process and they all form the basis with the more than 80,000 people who participated in the online survey for the report that will go forward. I’ll be releasing the report with recommendations to Cabinet about the referendum question or questions, the rules around the referendum and the process on May 30th.”

Last month, Premier John Horgan suggested there was no rush to put the question out before the summer because voters only need 28 days to make an informed decision.

 

http://www.news1130.com/2018/05/15/no-date-yet-bcs-vote-proportional-representation/

Male Paramedics: Female attackers let off despite mandatory sentencing and ongoing injuries.

PARAMEDIC Paul Judd, who suffered injuries needing three operations, and still can’t work after he was bashed by two drunken women in Melbourne, is appalled that his attackers have “gotten away” with their crime.

Mr Judd wiped away tears as Amanda Warren, 33, and Caris Underwood, 22, had their jail sentences quashed on appeal on Tuesday.

“I just feel that justice hasn’t been done,” he said.

Warren and Underwood pleaded guilty to assaulting Mr Judd, a paramedic with more than 40 years experience, as he treated an unconscious man in 2016.

Warren was sentenced to six months in jail, and Underwood four months, by Melbourne Magistrates Court. They appealed against their prison terms in the Victoria County Court.

Judge Barbara Cotterell on Tuesday said their difficult childhoods and young families meant the mandatory minimum six-month term should not apply.

“Whilst having enormous sympathy for the victims who were attacked while going about their duties as emergency workers … I have reached the conclusion that imposing the sentence at this stage would achieve little,” she told the court.

Victorian laws introduced in 2014 require anyone who intentionally injures an emergency worker to be imprisoned for at least six months, unless there are “special reasons”.

Judge Cotterell said she did not think Warren or Underwood were “suitable vehicles” for general deterrence and found their difficult childhoods constituted “special reasons”.

Details about the women’s past cannot be published for legal reasons, but the judge found Warren suffered from a mental illness and had impaired mental function.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/crime/victorian-ambo-appalled-as-attackers-spared-jail/news-story/dd5c4b65160c1dc4ffdab8e9d739d930

 

“No woman should be authorized to stay at home to raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one.” -Simone de Beauvoir

did you all know that Simone de Beauvoir is a confessed paedophile and a Nazi Collaborator?

https://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/simone-de-beauvoir-a-nazi-a-pedophile-and-a-misogynist/

 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/feb/24/jonhenley

Jean-Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir and the current French health and education ministers Bernard Kouchner and Jack Lang were among the signatories of petitions in the 1970s calling for paedophilia to be decriminalised, it emerged yesterday.

 

https://www.jstor.org/stable/27940753?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

 

 

is her paedophilia apologism related to her position that women shouldn’t have the choice to be stay at home moms if they want to?

 

 

Hardline feminist Clementine Ford’s Lifeline speech is cancelled after thousands demanded the charity remove her as keynote speaker for tweeting ‘all men must die’

Suicide prevention group Lifeline has cancelled a domestic violence forum featuring hardline feminist Clementine Ford after a petition against her appearance attracted almost 14,000 signatures.

change.org petition, set up last month, argued her previous tweets saying ‘kill all men’ and ‘all men must die’ made her unsuitable to address the ‘Recognise, Respond, Refer’ event in Melbourne on May 29.

A Lifeline spokesman Alan Woodward said the event, which was to be moderated by former Ten newsreader and Australian #MeToo campaigner Tracey Spicer, was cancelled because they regarded it as ‘divisive’.

‘The decision was made following feedback we had received and our assessment the event had drawn strong views,’ he told Daily Mail Australia on Tuesday morning.

‘We felt we couldn’t proceed in the spirit of open discussion as intended.’

Mr Woodward said the ‘nature of the views expressed’ in the petition had made the forum untenable, but he stressed the cancellation was not related to Ms Ford’s previous tweets.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5729209/Hardline-feminist-Clementine-Ford-removed-speaker-suicide-charity-Lifeline-complaints.html#ixzz5FZYTvVtG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BREAKING: NXIVM Sold Child Sex Slaves To Clintons

NXIVM…a powerful satanic cult whose members include Keith Raniere…Allison Mack…The Bronfam Sisters…and many more VIPs, were assisted in selling child sex slaves to the Clintons by disgraced New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and funded by George Soros and the Rothschilds. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth about one of the most powerful forces in the PizzaGate empire…which includes a key figure tied directly to Donald Trump!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6jRMGQu3TA

 

 

Stormy Daniels porn star is a suspected member of NXIVM